Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Good News, Everyone!



I have some exciting news for all of you. I will be returning to the USA on April 3rd, 2012! While I wrestled with the idea of living in Japan for another year, ultimately I decided that I wasn't willing to make the sacrifices necessary to stay here. In my heart, I've always known that my life in Japan would be a temporary phase.

I have about two months to kill until it's time to go home. My contract doesn't expire until the end of March, so in the meantime I will start preparing for my trip home by selling off the things I don't need and cleaning up the apartment. I'll try to leave some notes behind for the next guy. There were a lot of things I didn't know how to do when I came here, like use the water heater or the washing machine, and I'm sure future English teachers will appreciate a little direction.

Of course, I'll continue updating this blog. There's still plenty of interesting stuff to do in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment